The Tasmanian Government is accepting submissions for the 2023 International Women’s Day Small Grants Program as part of its commitment to gender equality and to recognizing the unique contribution of women in Tasmania.
The Tasmanian Government is financing a competitive grant program to assist International Women’s Day (IWD) activities held by local organizations around the State in order to recognize and promote the contributions made by Tasmanian women to their communities.
- The total funding pool is $20,000. Organisations can apply for grant of up to $2,000 for each application.
- All funding is subject to terms and conditions, which will be outlined in the Grant Agreement with successful applicants.
- Organisations can apply for the grant to hold events that:
- Applicants who can apply must:
- be an organisation that delivers community support, services and/or programs to Tasmanian’s; or
- a local government authorities (councils); or
- parents and friends associations; or
- be incorporated organisations; or
- not-for-profit organisations; or
- not-for-profit companies registered under company law.
For more information, visit https://www.dpac.tas.gov.au/divisions/cpp/community-grants/international_womens_day_small_grants_program