The ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships fund is now accepting applications from prospective students at Arizona State University. It has been decided to launch a scholarship program beginning with the 2022-2023 school year.
This application for a scholarship is available to people who have a grade point average of 2.0 and who have shown a need for financial assistance in order to pursue an undergraduate degree at Arizona State University. This scholarship is valid for up to a year of full-time study and comes with a value of $4,000.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected students will receive a $4,000 scholarship from the University of Adelaide for up to one year of undergraduate study.
The Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds:
- First-generation college students are required to apply.
- At the time of application, applicants must have completed and posted the equivalent of two full-time semesters of ASU credit hours (be a rising Sophomore).
- At the time of admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0.
- At the time of application, the applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a recent FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
- Students must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities in order to apply.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds:
- To apply, students must first log in to the university’s application portal. A separate scholarship application must be submitted.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Copy of the most recent transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- A written article or a PowerPoint presentation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the academic and entrance requirements of the undergraduate program at the University of Adelaide that they desire to enroll in.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to communicate in English. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- 550 on the TOEFL PBT
- IBT TOEFL – 80
- PTE – 60 IELTS – 6.5
- 105 – Duolingo
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information.
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA