You may further your career by participating in the International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships offered by the City University of Seattle in the United States. These scholarships will help you acquire the information and skills necessary for the next stage in your professional journey.
The program provides assistance to excellent applicants from other countries who intend to commence their studies for a bachelor’s or master’s degree during the academic year 2022/2023.
Application deadlines are:
Winter Quarter: December 15, 2022
Spring Quarter: March 15, 2023
The Presidential Merit Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Graduate Students is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The institution awards chosen applicants $5,000 toward the tuition costs of the applied program at CityU.
The Presidential Merit Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Graduate Students is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Merit Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Graduate Students:
- CityU is accepting first-time overseas candidates.
- In the Seattle region, you must have an F-1 visa.
- You must have an active I-20.
- Scholarships must be utilized for tuition only and cannot be handed out in cash if the award exceeds the tuition cost.
- Leftover award funds may be carried forward for up to two more quarters before being canceled.
- You must ensure constant enrollment and commence your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the period specified in the grant letter.
- Students who begin in the ELP Program must remain covered under the scheme indefinitely, with the exception of permitted vacation quarters, and the reward will be awarded whenever the student signs up in degree program coursework.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Presidential Merit Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Graduate Students:
- Applicants must apply online using the university’s webpage. Following that, candidates must submit a Financial Declaration Form to the International Student Office. The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree diploma
- All academic records/transcripts from prior institutions (English)
- Statement of financial sponsorship
- Passport photocopy
- Entrance Prerequisites: To be admitted to a program of their choosing at CityU, candidates must have suitable qualifications.
- Language Prerequisite: Applicants must get qualifying scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA