Outstanding candidates are encouraged to submit their applications for the Financial Need Scholarships offered by Brigham Young University. An option for financial support is now open for the academic year 2023–2024.
Financial Need Scholarships are available for outstanding individuals who have shown a need for financial assistance and have expressed an interest in pursuing their undergraduate education in the United States.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Financial Need Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the academic year 2023-24, Brigham Young University will award educational funds to scholarship winners in the United States.
The Financial Need Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students is primarily for undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Financial Need Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students :
- Independent learning ability
- You must be 21 years old or older to participate.
- Evidence of financial need
- International student residing outside the United States or U.S. territory OR U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or tax resident
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Financial Need Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students:
- Students must submit an online application for admission to the university. Apply for Financial Need Scholarships after that.
- Supporting Documents: With your application, you may be asked to submit a CV, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Candidates must meet all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Regardless of time spent studying in the United States, applicants must have proof of English fluency. Scores on the TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE are valid for two years. If the exam expires before the application date, a new score will be required.
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information.
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA