Scholarships under the Provost Scholarships program at Columbia College will be granted to students who have shown exceptional academic achievement and will cover the whole cost of attending Columbia College.
Students who have just graduated from high school in the United States or any other nation and want to study at Columbia College or who are currently enrolled in one of the college’s programs are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Undergraduate Provost Scholarships for International Students is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- TThe scholarship winners will receive $18,605 per year, for a total of $18,605 over four years, to pay the cost of tuition for Columbia College’s applied undergraduate program.
The Undergraduate Provost Scholarships for International Students is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate Provost Scholarships for International Students:
- The applicants must be new full-time students starting in the fall semester.
- Applicants must be accepted into the college’s full-time undergraduate program.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Undergraduate Provost Scholarships for International Students:
- To be considered for this award, students must first register for an account and then log in to the college’s application platform. After submitting their admissions applications, applicants will be considered for the scholarships.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- High school transcripts Certificate of graduation from high school (for University programs)
- a copy of the passport’s bio-data page
- Requirements for Admission: To be admitted to any undergraduate program at Columbia College, students must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.he scholarship winners will receive $18,605 per year, for a total of $18,605 over four years, to pay the cost of tuition for Columbia College’s applied undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must pass the following English language competency tests with a minimum score:
- TOEFL IBT – a score of 54 or above is required.
- 480 or above on the TOEFL PBT
- A PTE of 42 or greater is required.
- iTEP 5.0 IELTS Academic – 5 points
- Duolingo English Test – a score of 80 or higher is required.
Kindly visit the official scholarship website for more information.
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA