Deadline: 24th November 2022
What is the Award?
Tech for Sustainability is a global initiative for students, researchers, startups and innovative individuals to leverage technology to solve real-world sustainability challenges and shape our future along with Siemens. Participate by choosing a challenge listed below and work on real problems by submitting your ideas.
Which Fields is/are Eligible?
- Ecodesign for motion control systems
- Re-think performance engineering for circular products
- Swarm Behaviour on the Grid
- Financing Growth, Sustainably!
- Educating for Sustainability
- Enable metro freight transport
- Tokenize the energy transition
Who is Eligible?
Tech for Sustainability is a global initiative for students, researchers, startups and innovative individuals
How are Applicants Selected?
Idea Submission 13th October – 24th November: Register on the platform and submit your idea on
how you want to solve the proposed challenge.
Validation 25th November – 19th December: Experts will intensively review and evaluate the ideas, based
on multiple criteria.
Preparation and Mentoring 16th January – 27th February: The best 3 ideas will enjoy an extensive preparation and mentoring phase.
Hackthon and Live Pitches
6th March – 10th March
Develop your solution
with further key experts
in a hackathon, pitch it,
nd create sustainable impact.
What is the Benefit of Award?
- Win Prizes: EUR 70,000 total prize money
- Participate in real world challenges: Let’s solve real problems together to move towards sustainability
- Pitch in front of top management: The opportunity to show your solution to Siemens management
- Participate in a Hackathon with your idea: The best ideas will be developed further during our hackathon
How to Apply: