This is to bring to your attention that the application window for the Sauder Masters Scholarships at the University of British Columbia is now open.
Outstanding students who are interested in applying for scholarships and awards offered by the University of British Columbia Sauder are strongly encouraged to do so as soon as possible. Those individuals who are interested in enrolling in degree programs at the university may take advantage of these opportunities, which are quite competitive.
Students from Canada as well as students from other countries are able to take advantage of the wide range of financial aid, support, and assistance options made available by the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of British Columbia
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Application deadline is January 20, 2023.
University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for details on all the benefits.
University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships.
- Candidates must be either domestic or foreign students.
- The university must have extended an offer to the applicants.
- A full-time undergraduate program is required for applicants.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a certificate for a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- The award is available for a variety of themes.
- Two years of recent, full-time employment following the completion of your Bachelor’s degree All UBC MBA applicants are required to provide two references.
- Through the application, you will provide us their email addresses, and we will email them.
- References must complete the online reference form and should preferably be professionals.
- Letters sent separately won’t be accepted.
- Evidence of English language competency is required for applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must fulfill the merit standards and submit your application by the specified UBC MBA application deadlines in order to be eligible for the following scholarships.
- When an application is submitted, all candidates are immediately considered for the following scholarships, therefore we advise you to do so as soon as you can.
Please click the University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships to begin your application.
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA