International students who want to enroll in East China Normal University undergraduate, graduate, or PhD programs are eligible for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship. One of China’s most prominent educational institutions, East China Normal University offers students opportunity for world-class education. The #321st best global university is East China Normal University. The ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship in China is currently accepting applications.
Internationalization is very important to East China Normal University. The ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship has complete funding. The Shanghai Government Scholarship was created in 2006 to support the growth of Shanghai’s foreign student education scene. International students from all over the globe are invited to East China Normal University, one of the best institutions in China, in search of a top-notch education.
The Shanghai government supports overseas students by offering them scholarships so they may follow their goals and benefit society without worrying about money. International students will be able to use and learn about the university’s state-of-the-art research facilities thanks to this Chinese scholarship. International students will be able to interact with top experts from all around the globe thanks to this scholarship in China.
International students will get fully financed scholarships in China to cover all costs associated with studying abroad. The scholarships in China will pay the whole cost of tuition, housing, and health insurance. In addition, students will get a monthly stipend to help with living costs while studying there. Therefore, if you want to study in China for nothing, you must take advantage of this possibility. Utilize this chance quickly by submitting your application for the Chinese Government Scholarship. Below are further specifics on this Chinese scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to study at the expense of the Shanghai Government? East China Normal University offers its students opportunities for educational enrichment that are the best available anywhere in the world. Before you visit the official website and start applying, check the criteria and requirements of ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 to ensure your eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- To apply for this government scholarship, students must be in good health.
- Students must have an excellent educational background.
- For the bachelor’s degree, students must be under 25 and have a high school degree.
- Students who want a master’s degree must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree, students must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Students are not eligible if they have availed any other Chinese government scholarship before.
Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of this East China Normal University scholarship in China for international students. Details are provided below.
Benefits of China Government Scholarship:
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Shanghai government offers free accommodation.
- Students will receive free medical insurance.
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will provided with a monthly allowance of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Opportunity to study in China.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of China.
Documents Required for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023:
Following is the list of supporting documents international students must submit with the scholarship application. If students fail to meet the requirements, they will not be considered for the scholarship program.
Recommended: Browse all CURRENT study abroad opportunities, mark the ones you are interested in, and contact us to guide you through the application process.
Documents needed for Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for East China Normal University.
- Student’s high school graduate certificate.
- High school transcript.
- A copy of the passport of the student.
- Letter of guarantee from guardians.
- Language proficiency certificates.
- A health certificate is required.
- Motivation letter.
Documents needed for Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of East China Normal University.
- Academic transcripts of the student.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Student’s passport copy.
- Motivation letter.
- Student’s study plan.
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Student’s health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate.
- A language proficiency certificate (in case English is not your first language) is required.
Recommended: Browse all UPCOMING study abroad opportunities here, mark the ones you are interested in so that we will update you immediately they open for applications and also help you through the application process.
- Please click the apply now button below to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023.
- To get the scholarship, read all the details of the scholarship program.
- Check the criteria, terms and conditions before you sign up.
- All the students have to submit an online application.
- Prepare all required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of the request.
- Students have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Students will have to pay for all the application process fees.
Application Deadline for Shanghai Government Scholarship
- The application deadline for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship is 10 May 2023.