You should take advantage of this chance if you want to get a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in Hungary on a full scholarship. The University of Debrecen in Hungary is pleased to announce the availability of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 to qualified international students. International students sometimes fantasize of studying at one of Europe’s many prestigious institutions. Don’t let the exorbitant tuition costs prevent you from pursuing your ambition of studying abroad; we’re here to help by offering you a fully financed international scholarship.
To this end, Hungary is actively recruiting bright young people from all over the globe to take advantage of Hungary’s excellent educational opportunities and settle down in the country. The government of Hungary is covering all the costs so that eligible students may take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime educational opportunity in the center of Europe. If you’re working toward positive change, surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals is a huge help. The students will meet individuals from different parts of the world and get an understanding of their customs and ways of life.
With the help of this scholarship, overseas students studying at the University of Debrecen in Hungary may get their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degrees in any of variety of fields. This is a great chance for researchers who want to work in cutting-edge labs with state-of-the-art equipment and use a wide range of cutting-edge resources. Coverage of all costs, from tuition to healthcare, is a major perk of this scholarship opportunity in Europe.
The government of Hungary established this scholarship program in 2013 in an effort to entice talented students from all over the globe to study in the country. The Hungarian government has worked with 68 sending partners to bring a diverse group of motivated students to Hungary to study at some of the country’s best universities. Outstanding academic performance and a desire to effect good change in the world are two of the criteria used to rank students.
University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023:
- University of Debrecen
Scholarship Duration of Program:
- Duration of bachelor’s Degree: 2 to 4 years
- Duration of Master’s Degree: 1.5 to 2 years
- Duration of Ph.D.: 4 years
Study Areas under Hungary Scholarship 2023:
Keep in mind that the list of the following fields can vary from country to country.
- Health Sciences
Benefits of Hungary Government Scholarship 2023:
- Your full tuition fee will be covered by this scholarship.
- Students will be given a monthly stipend.
- Bachelor’s and master’s students will get a stipend of 120 euros every month till the completion of their studies.
- Doctoral students will get a monthly stipend of 331 euros till the completion of their degree.
- All your expenses related to accommodation will be covered by this scholarship.
- Students will be provided free medical insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Debrecen Hungary Scholarship 2023:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be from eligible countries.
- Residents of Hungary are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have a secondary school certificate if they are applying for a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree if they are applying for a master’s degree.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree if they are applying for a doctoral degree.
How to Apply for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023:
- The candidates have to submit an online application.
- All the candidates have to apply via the official website.
- You first have to get registered and then log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you have to choose your program of interest at the University of Debrecen.
- Then, fill in your personal and educational information step by step.
- You will be asked to upload relevant documents while filling out the application form.
- You also have to write a motivation letter.
- Once your application is complete, submit it.
- After submitting your application, download and save it.
- You must apply through your country’s sending partner as well.
List of Documents Needed for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
Recommended: Browse all CURRENT study abroad opportunities, mark the ones you are interested in, and contact us to guide you through the application process.
- An application form (must be filled out online)
- A copy of the passport
- Academic degrees
- School certificates
- Medical certificate (can be submitted later)
- Motivation letter
- Language proficiency certificate
Selection Criteria of the University of Debrecen Hungary Scholarship:
- There are 3 steps for selecting a candidate;
- The sending partner 1st pre-selects the application and sends a nomination.
- Secondly, the University of Debrecen reviews the applications sent by the sending partner and would make a formal call to the applicants for the interview or exam, and informs TPF.
- As a final step, TPF informs the awardees about the scholarship.
Hungary Government Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th January 2023.