Swedish Institute scholarships 2023 are open for international students. The Swedish Government scholarship is among the most competitive and highly ranked scholarships worldwide. The scholarships are offered to pursue a full-time master’s program at Swedish Institute. It is an excellent opportunity for young people to experience higher education in Sweden. It would indeed be beneficial to train future leaders with professionalism that will bring positive, sustainable, and global development.
Studying in Sweden will positively impact all international students due to its hospitable culture. SI scholarship aims to train future global leaders to contribute to the United Nations 2023 Agenda for Sustainable Development. For this purpose, students applying for this master scholarship must clearly understand how they can contribute to sustainability in their home countries. This year the Swedish Institute will grant 350 awards to international students. Priority will be given to selective subject areas. SI scholarship Sweden welcomes ambitious professionals who want to contribute to sustainable development projects by their knowledge, motivation and experience.
The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds SI scholarships to support talented and goal-oriented professionals with leadership qualities. Through the fully funded scholarship in Europe, young professionals will receive first-hand experience in innovation, sustainability and equality. The scholarship provides an opportunity to become experts in relevant fields and helps them gain expertise to influence the world.
Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023-2024 is a government-funded scholarship that selects highly motivated and outstanding individuals to pursue higher education in Europe. The fully funded scholarship for international students applies only to a full-time master’s degree program for a year or two. 600 master’s programs are offered in top institutes under Swedish Institutes Scholarships. The funding will be provided for the duration of scholarships, and the duration of funding will not be extended. This scholarship in Europe is for students who possess leadership potential and are eager to serve sustainable development goals and contribute to the community’s development.
Swedish scholarships for international students will cover tuition fees and medical insurance and contribute to the living expense for the duration of the master’s program. Approx. Three hundred fifty scholarships will be awarded to international students, and all successful candidates will receive Swedish Institute Network for Future Global Leaders membership. It will help students with leadership skills and professions. The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the scholarships. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity and apply for a fully funded scholarship in Sweden.
Deadline is February 28, 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Georgia, Guatemala, Burma
- Deadline: February 28, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
If you want to study in Sweden, do not miss this opportunity and apply for the master’s program SI scholarship. However, you must check the eligibility criteria and requirements to ensure you are eligible to apply as the scholarship is highly competitive. Opportunities circle has listed the criteria and requirements for this scholarship in Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must be citizens from the above-provided list of eligible countries.
- They should be enrolled in a Swedish University for a SI scholarship-eligible master’s program.
- Furthermore, applicants must have completed a minimum of 3000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must show leadership skills and experience.
- Students must be mentally and physically fit.
- They must belong from one of the eligible countries.
SI Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students, covering all expenses related to studying in Europe. Therefore, you must consider applying for the Swedish institute scholarship 2023-2024. Details about the benefits and financial coverage of this scholarship is provided below.
Swedish Institute Scholarships Financial Coverage
- The SI scholarship will cover the full tuition fee waiver.
- Swedish institute will provide medical insurance.
- Provision of SEK 10,000 monthly to the awardees as living expenses.
- SEK 10,000 will be provided further as a traveling grant.
- Awardees will get access to the Swedish Institute Alumni Network after graduation.
- Opportunity to study at one of the European countries.
- Chance to explore European culture and live in Sweden.
SI Scholarship Requirements:
Applicants must be able to provide the following requirements to be eligible for the Swedish Government Scholarships:
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Copy of the passport of the applicant
- Proof of leadership and work experience