Harvard University MBA Scholarship is currently open. Harvard University MBA Scholarship is a fully funded MBA scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees. Harvard University MBA Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue an MBA degree at Harvard University for the academic year 2023-2024. MBA Scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021. The foundation is Focused single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals create life-changing opportunities for less privileged children, and encourages tolerance between different cultures
• Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
• Institution(s): Harvard University
• Study in the USA
• Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
• Program Period: Two years.
• Deadline: May 22, 2023
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
• Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
• Required Language: English.
• Eligible Countries: All world countries.
• Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
• Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
• Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
1. Prepare your documents:
1. CV with a photograph
2. GMAT scores
3. acceptance letter from your University
2. Send a copy of your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website: Official Website
Get Free Support to Win This Opportunity Now
We publish both currently open and yet-to-open annual opportunities. So it is important to stick around so that you will receive subsequent alerts and support for every opportunity you are interested in; don’t miss out! If you want to study abroad on scholarship and would like to increase your chances of winning this scholarship when it opens or any other scholarship opportunity that you may be interested in that appeared on this website, here is good news for you. We have a team of great writers and reviewers who have helped many people win mouth-watering scholarships and many other global opportunities that have volunteered to provide you with tailored support to craft a compelling application for any selected opportunity. To get started, join our telegram group by clicking HERE and our Facebook Page HERE. You can also join our new group HERE.
Also apply for
- Study in the USA: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Study in Japan: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023-2024 (Fully Funded)
- Study in Canada: York University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- Upcoming: Application for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Fraser Valley International Emergency Fund Scholarship – Canada
- University of British Columbia Sauder Masters Scholarships – Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023
- 67 Scholarships for International Students to Watch in 2023/2024
- 11 US Embassy Recommended Student Grants And Scholarship For International Student
- Harvard University Scholarship for B.Sc, Master’s & Ph.D Programs
- Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Columbia College
- International Student Scholarships at Brigham Young University
- Global Education Planning Scholarships Funds at the Arizona State University
- Humane Studies Graduate Sabbatical Grants at George Mason University
- International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships in Seattle USA